Сведения о компании
Dongguan Rener Automation Technologies Co.,Ltd
Transmission Type: Flexible
Автоматическая производственная линия: сборочный
сертификация: ISO, CE
Гибкое производство: Интеллектуальное производство
Ритм: Линия по производству потока
Область производства: Линия продуктов
Power Supply: 220V/50HZ
Air Pressure: 0.4~0.6 MPa
Control System: PLC
Control Mode: Automatic Touch Screen
Machine Type: Turntable
Mechanical Dimension: 1100*750*1000mm
Подробности Упаковки: Woodencase
Место происхождения: China
Сертификаты : ISO9001
Код ТН ВЭД: 8479899990
Automotive Connector Assembly Line
Automotive connector assembly line consists of a programmable PLC control processing movement a is compatible with different PIN number and length of the plastic needle / automotive connector products from machine principle (needle feeding disc) - plastic material on vibration disc feeding - K - terminal assembly with second pin - mounted second rows of plastic - cut customer demand the PIN number of a finished product discharge.
2. Machine Parameters:
3.Features of This Machine:
1) Electric control adopts Japanese MITSUBISHI PLC, man-machine interface adopts imported color touch screen;
2) Cylinder adopts Taiwan original;
3) Automatic detection: optical fiber sensor, with material start, without material stop;
4) Automatic counting, output setting;
5 Intuitive interface, easy to operate, safely;
6) Abnormal automatic alarm shutdown, and display the abnormal information.
4. Steps of building full automatic line:
1, The product is immature, there is no stable ready-made process, product life cycle, product annual output
2, If there is automatic line, automatic machine or the same type of production line for reference.
3, Whether all products can automatic feeding, product structure is suitable for automatic assembly, automatic assembly to change the feeding material, modified materials instead of packaging, part of product structure, product assembly a chamfer there, add to the appropriate.
4, Some testing instruments may be manual, be instead of automatic operation.
5, If the production line site has no limit, determine the length of the production line width.
6. The layout structure of the production line is determined as follows: straight line without load type, straight line horizontal carrier backflow type, straight line download with reflux type, multiple turntable direct connection, turntable plum blossom type, right angle type, U form.
7, The production line standard accessories brand determination.
8, Production line vulnerability and spare parts determination.
9, The production line acceptance standards identified.
10, Both sides of the program audit
11, Price determination, contract with the determination of the two sides to determine the follow-up, single order production delivery.
5. Brief introduction of the automatic assembly machine:
The composition of the automatic assembly machine (discussed in terms of the flow time of the parts to be assembled)
1. Parts aligned, conveying, escapement
The spatial automatic orientation of the components by out of order will facilitate automatic processing of the arrangement, and then successfully transported to the escapement follow-up, to prepare for the subsequent capture of the manipulator.
2. Grab - shift - placement mechanism
The escapement point positioning zero (components) to seize or use vacuum sucked, and then moved to another location (usually assembly position).
3. Assembly working mechanism
Refers to the completion of the assembly the main action mechanism, such as the workpiece clamping, pressing, screw, card, bonding, welding, riveting, bonding, welding in part.
4. Detection mechanism
The utility model is used for testing the results of the previous step of assembling the components or the machine, such as missing parts detection, size detection, defect detection, functional testing, and cleaning detection.
5. Workpiece removal mechanism
Mechanism for the sorting of qualified parts and unqualified parts from a machine.
The most commonly used transmission structure of automatic assembly machine
1) according to the time consistency of the workpiece in the machine, there is a gap motion assembly machine and a continuous motion assembly machine.
2) according to the number of working position in the assembly machine, there is a single station assembly machine and multi station assembly machine.
3) according to the assembly machine in the transmission path of the workpiece to be divided into a round table assembly machine and the circular table assembly machine.
Control system of automatic assembling machine
PLC control is usually used, PLC to receive a variety of signal input, to the executive body issued instructions. The machine is equipped with a variety of sensors, such as signal acquisition device to monitor the execution of each actuator in the machine, the judge issued the next step after the instruction. The man-machine interface is used to show the running status of the machine, the running records, and the instructions from the operator to the machine.
|Automated Machine Application Industry|
|8||Dissipate heat sink|
|10||Home appliance furniture|
6. About us:
Dongguan Rener Automation Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise engaged in R & D, industrial non-standard machinery and equipment production, sales and service automation.Our products are widely used in automatic production of standard fasteners, hardware accessories, auto parts, electronic parts, electrical appliances, plastic hardware, locks, medical equipment accessories, cosmetics, sanitary products and other industries. Undertake mobile phone connector, automotive, medical, hardware, wire, all kinds of consumer electronic products, sanitary products and other non-standard automation equipment R & D project development, to undertake a variety of plastic hardware products production line, assembly line, automatic machine manufacturing, design various automation solutions.Effective for the enterprises to solve the problems in high cost, low efficiency and serious quality, recruitment difficulties, labor trouble etc...For all enterprises to save resources, improve efficiency, achieve social harmony and win-win and customer.
Our main products: plastic & Hardware assembling machine, sanitary assembly machine, automatic locking screw machine, spring separating feeder machine, we developed a number of sanitary assembly line has been successfully put into production in the Middle East.We have experienced technical backbone and a strong engineering team, and provide overseas machine commissioning and overseas training experience and service, make the enterprise production line put into production, we provide technical support and thoughtful pre-sale customer service for customers in the industry field, we will make unremitting efforts to strive for the majority of customer service. Dongguan Rener automation technology limited company's good faith, strength and quality of products recognized by the industry. Welcome friends from all world of life come to visit, guidance and business negotiation
7. Customer Service:
1) Warranty period:1 years (Non-human damage and other factors)
2) Provide logistics, customs service and foreign installation ,commissioning and operator training service for the machine.
2. How many days will you finish installing & commissioning ?We will finish installation,commissioning and training within 15-25days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary 50USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 80USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?Our engineers understand a little English. All of our engineer have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.